Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rant!


I just tried for my third attempt to make Paleo pancakes... Fail!!!! They didn't taste good, and they didn't look good. Every part of me wants to go eat everything bad for me! 

I apologize for the rant but I am human and a woman, I started this whole Paleo diet because of my thyroid. I have struggled for years to lose weight and was told Paleo was the way to not only lose weight but get my thyroid function on track. 

I came across a list of non-friendly thyroid foods (some of which I already knew) but did want to share!




Veggies

•Broccoli
•Brussels sprouts
•Cabbage
•Cauliflower
•Kale
•kohlrabi 
•Mustard greens 
•rutabaga
•turnips
•Radishes
•Spinach

These steal your iodine from your thyroid,  cooking them does help

Fruits 

•Peaches
•Strawberrie

And more

•millet 
•Peanuts
•Soybeans and soy products, including tofu
•linseed
•Pinenuts


No comments:

Post a Comment