Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's been forever since I planned anything out and boy can you tell.... I like being able to tell my husband and kids what we are eating and not saing "I don''t know yet" This is what we are having this week!


Monday- Meatloaf, potatoes and corn
Tuesday- Chicken n dumplins
Wednesday- Leftovers (have to work late)
Thursday- Spaghetti, salad and french bread
Friday- date night (pizza for the kids)
Saturday- sloppy joes and waffle fries
Sunday- salmon patties, fried potatoes and beans


Check out more meal plans at I'm and organized junkie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meal plans have always been a big help to me. I have always hated the dreaded self asking question, "What should I make for dinner today?" Only have to think about it once is a big help :) I am your newest follower from mondays blog hopp. As a new blogger and hopper I have found so many interesting and wonderful places to explore. Like your site and am looking forward to coming back.Hope you visit me too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete