Saturday, November 29, 2014

Chocolate chip scones

I'm taking a break from the whole30, with Thanksgiving and all! Lol so this morning I got up and decided to make my kids some yummy scones! Looked at a few recipes on Pinterest... Saw a lot that needed heavy cream or butter milk (I had neither) I found one that used Bisquick I tweaked it a little my way and came up with these! 

Ingredients:

2 cups Bisquick
1 egg
1/2 Cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 Cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips


How to: 
Preheat oven to 425°
In a mixer put in your Bisquick, egg, milk, vanilla, sugar, and chocolate chips. Turn on to low speed, I added a splash more milk as it was too crumbly... As dove formed I laid out some flower on the counter and dumped the dough. I rolled it a little on the flower so that I could touch it without sticking to it, flattened it out to about an inch thick in a circle and then cut like a pizza. Put on cookie sheet and into the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes... So good! The kids absolutely loved them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment