Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh the joys....

A minute to breath! I have had 1 day off and my next day off will be Thursday (after working 9 days straight) Hurry up and get here already! I feel like I've been using this more as a vent session then a what's going on with me blog... I'm sorry! I just kinda feel like I'm at a turning point and am not sure where to go from here! I'm not happy at all, and not sure what will make me that way.... I'm working because my husband is lazy and won't so it leaves with NO time with my kids which breaks my heart and when I do come home I'm so frusterated thaat the house is a mess and he has do nothing.... we fight like cats and dogs.... I hate it, but don't know what to do. Again, I'm sorry to be b!tching about my husband but since we've moved here I don't really have any friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment