Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday! {Linky}


GOOD MORNING! and WELCOME to WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!!



I'm wanting to start a weigh in Wednesday... Y'all can join in...NO, I don't want to know your weight...I'm want to hel encourage and have others encourage us all to be healthy! I would like to have recipes and workouts that everyone is doing!
I have 'pinned' a bunch of healthy options and lots of workouts on my pinterest y'all can follow Please SHARE! 

Please give credit where credit is due!

This weeks Yummy Recipe is... Chicken Broccoli Casserole


Chicken Broccoli CasseroleApproximately 3 cups of shredded chicken
16 oz bag of frozen broccoli (cooked)
1 container of cream of mushroom soup*
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Garlic powder and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, pour into a 9x9 baking dish and cook for 25 minutes. That's it! Easy peasy :)

Head over and check out her blog Crazy Train called Life!





I'm sure as many of you know that I'm an ADVOCARE Distributor and LOVE the products, I have started a 24 day challange (day 6) and on top of doing Insanity and running I finally feel like I'm seeing a change! I started working out and eating good Jan. 2012 and lost 25 lbs and then thought 'oh, I got this' and slowed down on working out and starting eating what I wanted... I gained almost 10 lbs back and got into that funk of it's not going to change, why do anything... On Sept. 1st I rededicated myself into changing. Strict diet plan (yes, I still have my days where I eat bad) and started Insvanity... Y'all so far I've lost 13 lbs. I'm trying not to have a set 'goal' because I obsess over it but I still have about 10 to go! We did a Color up 5K last weekend (alomst 2 weeks ago) that was so much fun I just had to post pictures and kind of a mid-way picture!

Hate the color pink and a friends blasted me with it! YUCK! lol
 
 
 

 
and my mid-way picture!
 
 
 
 



Photobucket

1 comment: