Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday!





Good Morning! Welcome to weigh in Wednesday! I know last week was kinda crazy {for me} so I wanted to post the link again for the 24 day challenge meal ideas.

As for this week, with us getting ready for superbowl and my sons 5th Birthday I've been looking for healthy snack {tailgating food} I came across this on Pinterest {follow me here} and found this Skinny Taco Dip! It sounds so good! I am making this for sunday!




Here's the recipe



Skinny Taco Dip
Servings:
24 • Serving Size: 1/24th of dip Old Points: 2 pts Points+: 2 pts
Calories: 59.2 • Fat: 3.6 g Protein: 2.2 g Carb: 4.7 g Fiber: 0.6 g

Ingredients:

  • 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
  • 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
  • 16 oz jar mild salsa
  • 1/2 packet taco seasoning
  • 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded fine
  • 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
  • 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2.25 oz sliced black olives

Directions:

In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer. Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives. Serve with baked tortilla chips


Also, I wanted to share this will y'all... one of my friends got this super neat tracker, it's called the Jawbone up 24 it tracks everything! Sleep, activity, what you eat... It's alittle pricey but I've seen all the cool stuff it can do!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment