Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday {2/26/14}




Ok, so I'm a day late but for good reason... My Eli was sick :( he had it coming out both ends...TMI sorry! Anyhow, back to the weigh in... As many of you know I do advocare and have for 2 years now... A friend recently introduced me to this thing called ZEAL and I was like 'no thanks, I do advocare' she said that I really needed to try it and told me that she has lost 27lbs...so I took the sample thinking maybe she'll just leave me alone now... put it on my fridge and started checking ZEAL out {you know research... I'm not putting anything in my body that I don't know about} fast forward a week and she asks me to come over on Friday {2/21/14}... I had just left the gym and went over, she had the protein shake waiting for me. OH EM GEE!!! It was so good, it's made by Bluebell {as in the ice cream co.} She started telling me about the company and how it all works... I went home and talked to my husband, who was not wanting to leave advocare in the slightest. SO, in a weeks time {almost} just drinking the Wellness and a few protein shakes, I've lost almost 7 lbs!!! This after I've been STUCK for weeks {4 months really} So I decided to be a consultant! you can check out my website and see what I'm talking about HERE!


alexander03.zealforlife.com
 
 
Now on to something YUMMY! I tried Hummus for the 1st time this week and love it! I know it's not new but it's new to me!
 
 


 


you can check out menus at orgjunkie.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment