Sunday, July 27, 2014

Low-carb chicken broccoli casserole

I think I am on a roll today.... I was looking for low-carb recipes on Pinterest, and after looking at many recipes I couldn't find one that I absolutely loved, so I kind of just mixed up my own thing! 

I cut/cubed up 2 chicken breast and tossed them in a skillet with alittle bit of Olive oil and grilled until almost cooked. Added garlic, and a chicken bullion cube. I added in half (4oz) cream cheese. And 1/2 cup of milk (almond milk). I mixed that all together and added in frozen broccoli, transferred all of that into a greased casserole dish. Cover and put in the oven (375) for about 30 minutes. Finally uncover, and cover with shredded mozzarella cheese, leave uncovered until cheese is bubbly and brown... So yummy! 

Ingredients:

2 chicken breast
Olive oil 
Garlic to taste
1 chicken bullion cube
1/2 block (4oz) cream cheese 
1/2 cup milk (almond milk) 
Frozen broccoli (small bag) 
Mozzarella cheese (to top)



No comments:

Post a Comment