Monday, October 27, 2014

Whole30 challenge

It's that day!!!! The dreaded Monday!!! This week will go by super fast though because Halloween is on Friday!!!

I am starting the whole30 Challenge today, and super excited about it! 



I'll probably be posting a lot of pictures just so I can remember what I did and when...


Of course I started with my zeal this morning! 

I had an Apple post workout (Half stadium stairs and half body pump) 

For lunch I had this yummy salad! Salmon fillet and power greens with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil




Dinner was so yummy! Grilled chicken,grilled zucchini and yellow squash and  cumber and tomato salad! 


For snacks I had a banana and a seed and nut trail mix. I would say that today has been a pretty successful day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment