Friday, September 17, 2010

This and that....

Were do I start? I totally feel like a scatter brain these days.... with work, kids, the BIG kid (husband) I feel like I have NO time to think! so here is a quick run down on what's been going on with me...

Eli started getting sick and when I say sick I mean pukey up every 5 minutes yuck! Of coarse why keep things like that to yourself, lets share with everyone! LOL So 2 days later Ashlyn gets sent home from school with the same thing, later that night momma gets it! YAY me! We thought we were passed it and then Ashlyn started throwing up again Wednesday night and now it's moved on to Eli.....I love school being back in!

Well enough of that, did anyone know that September is childhood cancer month????
This is something very near and dear to my heart, My best friends son passed away at 22 months after a 5 month battle with neuroblastome cancer. Chili's is doing something super cool that we just had to get in on, You get to color a pepper for $1,$5, or any donation you want to make and all the proceeds got to St. Judes cancer research, you can also buy a T-shirt for $12 Ashlyn and I both got one! Go have dinner color a pepper and get you a shirt, it's for a great cause!



visit the website and create your pepper today! http://www.createapepper.com/

Big day at Chili's is September 27th, all profits for that day will got to St. Judes!

No comments:

Post a Comment