Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog dare!

Ok so yesterday I was off, so I'm going to do yesterday and todays!

Yesterdays was 'Secret Single Behavior'

When you were single, what behaviors did you keep to yourself? If you are single, what behaviors do you only exhibit when you aren't around a date, etc… {Pigging out on a tub of ice cream, etc…}


Ok so I have never 'tooted" (passed gas) around my husband, other then the 2 oops times 1. when I was 9 months prego with DD and laughing picking up my 20lb cat and 2. when I was SO sick and coughed and tooted at the same time so really they were more forced out then by accident. With that said when he isn't home or when he's been on deployment I have the freedom to toot! LOL I can not believe that I am share this!!!! *red faced blushing*


todays is...

What first prompted you to blog?

I originally started my first blog because we were stationed in San Diego and away from both our families, so it was a way to keep them up to date with us and share what was going on!

Why did you create a blog?

I started this bog because I needed an outlet (even if no one reads it) it gives me time to put my thoughts and words together.

No comments:

Post a Comment