Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals!?

Is it horrible to say that I hate setting goals? I just don't like the idea of setting a goal and then dropping the ball or getting close but not close enough... I totally sound like a huge failier! I normally don't make "new years resilutions" just for that reason and because so many other people do the same thing! Well this year I'm gonna try it... here's what I have in mind!


Lose 25lbs
Blog more
be abetter mom, wife and christian
Go away for a weekend without my kids!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Mailbox Monday! I'm your newest GFC follower (Can't find the email susbcribe option- please let meknow when you add so I can be sure to get your emails!)

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower through the monday blog hop :)

    http://www.at-home-with-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like good goals for the new year =)
    Keep on struggling and refuse to "drop the ball" =)
    I'm your new follower from Monday Blog Hop.
    Would love a follow back on GFC and Bloglovin' if possible.

    Take care
    //Nellie

    http://sockertussen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from the blog hop!
    Love the information, you have here!
    Please come check my blog out at http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    Have a great day and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just added you from the blog hop! Super cute blog!

    www.frugalbutnotcheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the Blog Hop! Please feel free to stop by with a ‘follow back’: Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie

    ReplyDelete