Friday, April 15, 2011

Free Scent circle!

FREE Scent circle to the 1st person to place an order!!!





Who wants to help me out???? I need $12 to complete an order... here are a few things you can get for under $10... you can get Scent circles for $3, room spray for $8, tavel tins for $5, scent paks for $7, bars for $5, and fragrance foam for $6. You can order on my website https://alexanderhome.scentsy.us/Home look under parties for my name and it's completely secure!!!


Please leave a comment once the order is placed!

 Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I guess I need to learn more about Scentsy, beacuse I don't even know what a Scentsy Circle is, lol.

    I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd drop by A Helicopter Mom and follow me back!

    Thanks,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete