Friday, April 15, 2011

Free Scent circle!

FREE Scent circle to the 1st person to place an order!!!





Who wants to help me out???? I need $12 to complete an order... here are a few things you can get for under $10... you can get Scent circles for $3, room spray for $8, tavel tins for $5, scent paks for $7, bars for $5, and fragrance foam for $6. You can order on my website https://alexanderhome.scentsy.us/Home look under parties for my name and it's completely secure!!!


Please leave a comment once the order is placed!

 Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to learn more about Scentsy, beacuse I don't even know what a Scentsy Circle is, lol.

    I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd drop by A Helicopter Mom and follow me back!

    Thanks,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete