Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My 1st blogger award!




Thank you so much Cindy over at  Purple froggy clay stuff



The rules after excepting this award:


Thank the person who awarded you.

Divulge 7 things about yourself.

Award 15 discovered bloggers.

7 Things About Me:

I don't like being 30

My kids can make me crazy, but I wouldn't change it for anything!

I am affraid for bugs of any kind!

I just MIGHT be getting a raise

I have been married 2 times (not many now that)

I love chocolate

I have a temper (get it from my daddy!)

 
Here are 15 blogs to check out!


And The Versatile Blogger Award goes to..................


Cooking for fun!

Gwen in love

I'm a full-time mummy

Ins and outs

It's a journey

Life with the Dietrich's


Love with Katie


Mama's little chick


My adventures in mommyland


Running away? I'll help you pack


Simply step back


Sofia's ideas

Surviving and thriving in mom-dom


Texas type A mom


Three P's in a pod



Thanks again!  and have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you very much Christi for the award! It's such an honor to receive it!

    ~ Jenny (http://www.imafulltimemummy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie your the best!!! Thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is extremely sweet! I adore you :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award, Christi! Congrats to you - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christi,
    Congratulations to you! How exciting! :)
    I love chocolate too... thank you so much for this award, it means so much! :)

    ReplyDelete