Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I slacked real bad last week and forgot to make a plan and what do you know.... I didn't really cook and had NO clue what to make! This one is a work in progress, I'm looking for some new recipes.


Sunday- Leftovers (big BBQ on Saturday)

Monday- Taco's and rice

Tuesday-

Wednesday- Golden chic and frozen yogurt with sister in law

Thursday- Some kinda soup (chicken n dumplins or taco soup)

Friday- Breafast for dinner

Saturday-


More menu's at I'm an organizing junkie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I am now following back. :)

    I am always looking for new recipes, too. We can share through MPM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing the award my way. However, I don't put them on my blog ( I don't want it to go to my head...haha!!) But I appreciate it just the same!! Have a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete