Thursday, November 21, 2013

I made it... Goulash!!!

Okay so my husbands aunt makes goulash. He tried to make it once... It wasn't very good.  shh... Don't tell him that I said that! So, tonight I decided to make it... And change it up a little! 

Goulash my way!

1 pound hamburger
1/2  onion
1 can rotel
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
Elbow noodles

This is where it gets changed... I didn't measure so this is all as much or as little as you want! 


Crushed red peppers
Salt
pepper
Garlic

Here's how to do it...

Brown your hamburger and onion, add  crushed red pepper, salt, pepper and garlic. 

In a big pot start the elbow noodles

Drain hamburger, add rotel, add diced tomato, and let simmer.

Drain elbow noodles and return to pot

Put hamburger mixture in with the noodles, and add the can of tomato sauce

Give it a good stir, let sit for a few minutes and dinner is done! 





No comments:

Post a Comment