GOOD MORNING! It's our next edition of Weigh in Wednesday... and Because I got such a HUGE ( insert sarcasm here) response I'm gonna keep it up. Hope everyone is having a great week!
This weeks yummy is....
Thank you Six sister's stuff! It looks so yummy... and I have a small (HUGE) addiction to chocolate!
-3 large bananas
-1/2 cup chocolate chips (either semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
-1/2 cup peanut butter (I used creamy, but crunchy would work too! It would just have chunks in it . . . obviously)
-Toppings (optional)- I used crushed peanuts and coconut . . . but anything goes!
- Set out a pan (I used a small cookie sheet) with a piece of wax paper on it.
- Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 6-8 pieces.
- Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
- Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper. Then when you've "covered" them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops (for even more chocolate-y goodness).
- Top with toppings (if you want them!). Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened.
- You can enjoy them like this (but they really aren't frozen yet -- and when they're frozen, the banana tastes like vanilla ice cream) . . . I suggest then covering with some plastic wrap (or in a Tupperware/Rubbermaid container) and let freeze overnight.