Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday! {linky}



Good Morning! it's Weigh in Wednesday!I have to be honest I haven't weighed my self in about a month now until last night and I was surprised that it was the same, not that I thought I had gained but I haven't been 'as strict' as I was. Anyhow here is my tip today... SHOES!!!! they make such a difference in your workouts and have such an impact on you body. I bought a pair of ASICS on Jan.1st 2013 and didn't workout much in the beginning of the year {lack of effort on my part} but when I started running and then doing insanity they started to fall apart and fast. My friend told me to contact ASCIS and see about a warranty... I did and now I am sending them in to get a new pair {I'll update you when I get them!} so last night I had to go get some new ones for the time that I wouldn't have them... these are the ones I got! I tried them last night and I told my husband that I swear I'm jumping higher! {insanity}
What kind of shoes do you wear?



check our healthy meal plans at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment